This week and last will be and has been an insane week! Football, Lia Sophia, wedding and birthday's galore! Happy birthday to all my friends especially my dad and cousin Chantelle! So here is an insight to a little bit of what has been going on. More to come as the week progresses.
Well football season is FINALLY here! You cannot believe the excitement that was contained in me. Every football season Josh, his Mom, her friend, and I do football pics for the games that are every Thursday though Sunday... Well I didn't exactly win this week, but I didn't come in last place :) Someone has to bring up the rear.... JOSH! At the end of the season the winner gets bragging rights for the year. And trust me, it's a pretty prestigious honor. Thehehe..... GO CHARGERS and PATRIOTS!
Today was my dad's 43rd birthday! Happy birthday Dad! Hope that you have had a good one! I made pork chops (his favorite) with mashed potatoes and gravy, grilled corn on the cob, salad and rolls with Marie Calendar's banana cream pie for dessert!
He made out with some pretty good loot!
And last but not least for the moment, I went to Peach Days in Brigham City, UT this last weekend for the first time. It was fun! From the yummy delish peach cobbler to the awesome funnel cakes and buffalo burgers, it was an overall great time! I had fun looking at all the booths and others' creativity. It's fun to see the ideas that people come up with. We played a few games and watch part of a Beach Boys impersonation group that did well. It was a great end to a great day! More to come soon!
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
The last week....
Posted by Tesla at 9:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment