BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 1, 2010

So... Birthday Party Numero Uno

So I have been kind of lazy lately (well I guess if lots of school counts towards not being lazy then I suppose it's ok) and haven't posted a new blog. While I have taken a lot of pictures and done a lot of things since the last post, I am only going to post one at a time everyday, or every other day or so.

Well for starters... My 22nd birthday is coming up in a week (Oct. 8th) and I was in Idaho last weekend to visit with my mom and get a break form school, even though the break really didn't happen. I celebrated my birthday with my mom and grandparents since I won't be able to see them on my birthday.


My grandma made a wonderful hamburger soup and homemade biscuits! Can I just say YUMMY!!!!!!Ok as many of you know, Chocolate cake with chocolate frosting is my absolute most favorite dessert on the planet! Maybe even the universe! And when it's paired with French Vanilla Cherry ice cream, the day was complete... Wait a minute.. We forgot about presents!!









And yes it's full of dinero!



I had a great time! Thanks Grandma, Grandpa, Mom, Kaisha, Steve, and of course Jersh. :)


Kaisha, my mom, Jersh, and me


Grandpa Gale and Grandma Cheryl!

0 comments: