So here goes. This post is mostly about some little pet peeves and annoyances that have recently happened and really bug me.
1. It has started to snow. Whether I like it or not, winter is here 1 1/2 MONTHS EARLY!! GAH!!!!!!!!!! I am not a cold person and could do without the snow and not feel one bit bad about it.
2. This is in response to #1. Whenever it seems to weather (snow, rain, tornado, whatever your choice may be) all the idiots that don't know how to drive come out. I swear and am not even kidding you. I was in almost three accidents on Monday because people weren't driving right for the conditions. People if you can't drive (or now how to drive) in snow and windy conditions, DON'T!!!!!
3. Left turn lanes: Self explanatory right?? WRONG? I needed to turn into a parking lot on the opposite side of the road and as I was getting ready to merge into the "left turn lane" someone trying to pull out onto the street pulled into the "left turn lane" and prevented me from turning left. It is not an acceleration lane and not a merge lane to cross through traffic. That's the reason they are called "left turn lanes". And then people merge into them to turn left way to early. I'm sorry but when you still have a block left before your turn, wait ok.. It's not like there was a line of people.
4. People on cell phones in tight spaces. We don't need to hear your conversation (turn down your phone) and we don't need to hear you above the buses and cars half a mile down the road. You're not as cool as you think you are. Thank you.
So now that that is all out... I can take a deep breath. I like to think of my self as a calm person, (most of the time) but seriously people. Come'on!
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Okay... deep breath.
Posted by Tesla at 7:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment