Wow it's been a while since I posted last, but what's a girl to do with being so busy and all. Let me start back from the beginning:
November: Thanksgiving!! One word says it all. Best food holiday! Josh and I had a great time "house hopping". My grandparents, his aunt's, and the next day my other grandparents in IdAhO! I also had to work a 12am-10am shift at my job for Black Friday (not so fun, but watching people go nuts has its perks.)
December: School was winding down for the fall semester at this point, which meant VACATION TO CALIFORNIA!!! We got to do so many fun things! Santana Row (where I got to see Rachel Ray), San Francisco (Chinatown, Golden Gate and Bay bridges, Fishermans' Wharf), Oakland Temple, Monterey Bay and the aquarium, and Santa Cruz. I loved it there and can't wait to go back.
Christmas this last year will be one never to forget. I got engaged to my best friend on Christmas Eve. His family has a tradition of opening one present on Christmas Eve (usually pajamas) and I already knew what it was and had watched him wrap it (because I wanted a certain pair of polar bear ones!) So you can imagine the shock of excitement on my face when I opened it to find a little black box. He got down on one knee and proposed!! :) Needless to say I had a fabulous Christmas with my future husband and the rest of my wonderful family!
January: January was a very tough month for me. My dad decided to take a job that would transfer him to Chile for the next three years. He left January 3rd. Meanwhile, my aunts moved in and I help Rina get the house packed and cleaned up so that her and Drew could leave in February. School started up again and taking 14 credits is a little tough. (Chemistry w/ lab, Microbiology, Pathophysiology w/ lab, Library Science, and I also teach a regular Physiology lab).
February: My dad came home for a week to help Rina finish up the last minute stuff and they left on the 3rd. It was very hard for me, but I have pulled through it and get to go stay with them for the entire month of June! Josh's parents put on a "60's night" for a stake activity that we got to be a apart of. Valentine's day was fun and simple. We went to a Mexican food restaurant (love this kind of food, especially salsa).
March: March was a moody month as far as weather goes. It would be 70 degrees on day and they next you would wake up with 6 inches of snow on the ground. And those of you that know me know that I DO NOT like snow, at all. I ended up taking a trip the doctor for a sliced open finger due to snow, that included a Tetanus shot. Shots=no bueno.
We took a trip to Boise (well Nampa) to watch my sister in her state cheerleading competition. Even though they didn't place, it was an amazing experience for them to see that and they did a great job.
April: School is almost out. April 21st is the last day, thank heavens. I am so burned out. I actually only have one week left! Lisa and I had a "Slumber Party" a few days ago and it was fun to just hang out and let loose with the girls.
Jessica, Josh's sister, is getting ready to have a baby soon. Her due date is in June, but we think she is going to come early. So I am helping with getting a baby shower all put together. It is going to be so much fun and I will get to be an auntie!!!
Josh's dad, Kirk< celebrate a birthday on the 6th and here are some snipits:
Well that's about the extent of what I have been up too. I have been trying to stay afloat with work and school and trying to plan a wedding. I don't know how people can do all three of those and get married in the school year. Planning is fun, and very stressful at times, but as soon as school is out, it's full on planning time! I can't wait!
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
It's been a while.
Posted by Tesla at 9:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment